Friday, January 27, 2012

18 weeks

We spent the start of week 18 naming Baby Girl. In sticking with the "E" trend, we had a very short list. I already had a name in my mind, but hubby wanted to keep his options open, and left me hanging for a few days. In the end, he didn't find anything that he liked better. Like I said, it's futile to resist. HA!
Her name is Eliza Korrine. It is such a relief, to me, for her to have a name. I feel like it makes her more "real" and it's a way for the girls to bond with her more. Evie is all about talking to my stomach and saying her name.

I have felt so giddy about this pregnancy. It's almost like this is my first time ever experiencing it. I think a lot of that stems from this pregnancy being totally unplanned. We were done with 3 (or so we thought!). I am so glad that God had this surprise in store for us.
I'm floating through this pregnancy and enjoying every second. The nausea has subsided except for when I brush my teeth. The tiredness has lessened and I'm nesting like crazy. I'm starting to feel her move more (my favorite part) and the girls are so anxious to feel her too.
I know that the heartburn, frequent bathroom trips, & being uncomfortable will be here before I know it. And being due in June will add another element of "fun" to things. I also think there will be some sadness as her due date approaches. Then, soon after, will be all of the excitement and getting everyone adjusted to our new addition (furry family members included).

My next appointment is coming up...

No comments:

Post a Comment