Only 20 more weeks until I get to see Eliza's sweet face for the first time. On one hand that seems SO far away, on the other hand it seems like it'll be here before I know it. For the most part, I'm sitting back enjoying it all. I have my days where I am so anxious for her to just get here already. HA!
I've been feeling bumps & flutters for several weeks, but last night I felt her really move for the first time. It brought the biggest smile to my face and then I burst into tears. Oh, hormones!
I've been noticing more frequent heartburn and numerous nighttime trips to the bathroom. I have moments of being tired, but for the most part, I'm feeling pretty great. I'm still sleeping pretty well too.
I have been finding some awesome deals on baby equipment lately. I got rid of a lot of it or loaned it out after Emory. Oops!
I stumbled upon a consignment store last week and found a boppy for $9. This week they had a pink bouncy seat on clearance at Target for $12. I have someone that is loaning me a crib and my sister had a friend who was selling a nice infant car seat that I got for $35.
I have also done some sewing for baby girl. I've made her 2 outfits and some cloth wipes; I've made some cloth nursing pads for myself. I think my next Eliza-related project will be her crib bedding.
No comments:
Post a Comment