Well this is kind of going to be a catch up post. Blogging from my phone wasn't the quickest way, so I skipped last weeks post. I'll do Week 38 after my appointment tomorrow.
At my appointment last week:
Weight: +/- 0
BP: good
Fundal: 41 weeks!!!!
Baby's HB: 163bpm
Group B strep: Negative
I still can't believe I measured 4 weeks ahead. I've always measured 1-2 weeks bigger towards the end, but never 4. It's really making me question my adjusted due date. I think that's why I was kind of hoping that she'd come on her own this past weekend. There were a few times when I thought she might be. So, if I don't go on my own this week, I'm assuming that he'll set my induction for the beginning of next week.
I had my baby shower this past Saturday. It was hosted by my sisters; the food was awesome and the decorations were adorable. Everything that was made, I can use in her room. Eliza was spoiled and I think we now have everything we need. We're just waiting for her!
No comments:
Post a Comment