
About a week ago, lightening struck our house & took out the phone, router, & network card in the computer. So I'm going to try & blog from my iPod. I will apologize in advance for all the typos.
My doctor's appointment went well this week.
Weight: -2 lbs.
BP: good
Baby's HB: 145 bpm
Dr. H did my group B swab and that was about it. I go back next week.
My "issues" this week have consisted of a sore tailbone & the weirdest insomnia. If I go to sleep before midnight, I'm wide awake by 2am & can't go back to sleep before 5am. The tailbone issue is making me start to dread the hospital stay; that is always my biggest complaint after delivery. Those hospital beds are so uncomfortable.
Other than slight pelvic pain, I'm feeling pretty good. The BH are definitely getting stronger & more uncomfortable.
I'm getting excited for next week. My sisters are throwing me a baby shower. I can't wait to get together with my family & friends and celebrate this sweet girl. And of course, it'll be another week closer to finally getting to meet her.
I'm hoping to finish up a good deal of the things on my to-do list this week. I have a good deal of sewing that I want to get done & lots of cleaning/organizing too. Hopefully it'll keep me busy enough that I won't have time to sit around & worry.
No comments:
Post a Comment