Friday, August 10, 2012

Bad about blogging

I have been horrible about keeping up my blog. Thank goodness for Facebook, Twitter, & now Zapd.

The girls are doing well. We're winding down our Summer; next week will be busy.
Ella turned 8 last month. She got an iPod for her birthday & it has been permanently in her hand ever since. She has changed so much this Summer it seems.
Evie has hit a growth spurt. All of her favorite dresses are several inches shorter. She has another loose tooth & this time it's a top one.
Emory finally seems to be adjusting to all the changes we've had. I read an article on raising a strong willed child & started implementing some of the tips. I have seen a huge difference with her. She's been a little under the weather & currently has an ear infection.
And lastly, Eliza. She is almost 2 months old! I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. She's doing great. I can't wait to see how much she's grown at her next appointment. It's about time to move up to size 2 diapers; she had her 1st up the back blowout yesterday.

So that's my quicky update! Pics on my Zapd page - thegrandfinale.zapd.net

No comments:

Post a Comment