
* We started our search for a new diaper. I loved Pampers and used them with all 3 of my other girls. But Eliza apparently has super sensitive skin and I was also hoping to find a diaper that could contain her blow-outs. 1st up - Huggies!
* January 24th, we tried applesauce. She wasn't very impressed with Mama's cooking. Luckily, her sisters loved it!
* After we worked through the first pack of Huggies, the diaper rash was gone, but it wasn't doing much for the blow-outs. So, we switched to Luvs.
* February 3rd, she got up on all fours and started rocking back & forth. She's getting close!
* February 6th, Elz learned how to sit herself up from a lying down position. It is so strange to go into her room and see her sitting up in her crib.
* And on February 9th, she started really crawling. She had been kind of Army crawling and scooting for a few weeks prior.
* On February 12th, my mom yelled for me to come in the den. She had pulled herself up on one of the kitchen chairs.
* She's had a few minor colds since her last hospital stay, but thankfully nothing that warranted a doctor visit. I am really looking forward to Spring!
* She wasn't overly impressed with solids, so we've kind of scaled back on trying new things. She's nursing A LOT!
* She's sleeping about 7-8 hours at night, sometimes more/less. If I'm too lazy to get up and put her back in bed after she nurses, then she tends to wake up and want to nurse more often. The past few nights she's been waking up more frequently, so I'm suspecting she's working on another tooth.
* She's still having the blow-outs with the Luvs, although not quite as bad or as often. I think we'll stick with them for awhile, especially since they're cheap. :)
* I've been working with her on signing "milk". She's starting to get the gist of it. It looks like she's waving, but she usually does it when she's ready to nurse.
* Elz is a patter, just like me! If you pick her up, she pats your shoulder/back/arm.
* She has the best disposition. She very rarely cries and when she does it's not very long. She is very easy going and will put up with a lot from her sisters/cousins. She absolutely ADORES Ella! If she sees her, she will almost always reach or lean for her. Ella is great with her and unless Elz really wants to nurse, she can usually console her. It's wonderful when I'm trying to do homework with Evie or get dinner on the table.
She's just an all-around good baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment