Saturday, May 18, 2013

Eliza - 11 months

No picture again this month...yet! I really need to do that.

* The countdown is on to the big 1st birthday! I can't believe it.
* This month, Elz has learned how to wave, clap/play pat-a-cake and she's really doing well with drinking out of a sippy cup. She also loves to look at herself in the mirror and has started waving at herself. It's hilarious!
* She is getting so close to walking. She has started standing without holding on to anything and she'll take a step or two.
* She loves being outside! Luckily, her sisters take pity on her and take her out in the backyard. She also loves to swing!
* This has been a rough month. Elz has been very clingy and fussy. She has also started biting me, so I'm wondering if she's cutting more teeth.
* She's still kind of grazing off of everyone's plate, but I'm not having much luck with her actually sitting in her chair and eating. I forsee us having some concerns from our pediatrician. Emory kind of hit a spot where she wasn't gaining like the ped. wanted around a year and it was due to the same thing.
* Eliza and Harris LOVE to "watch" Mickey Mouse clubhouse. And they especially love the "Hot dog song". They both get spellbound and start dancing. I have yet to be able to catch it on video though. So for her 1st birthday, I'm going with a Minnie Mouse theme. It's going to be a small family party, but I'm still going to do some decorating and such. I've been pinning things like crazy on Pinterest; it's going to be hard to narrow it down.
* I took her to the doctor on June 10th. Baby girl had lost weight (18lbs., 4oz.), had a double ear infection, and thrush. That's why my poor baby was so clingy.

No comments:

Post a Comment