Monday, August 9, 2010

Ella's now a 1st grader

Ella's 1st day


This morning went very well (except for some slow poke baby sisters). The first day of school is always so hectic though; traffic is horrible, there are people everywhere...
We had to hike across 2 parking lots to get to the school. We walked into her class and gave our treats to the teacher. She was super excited about taking them to school! Actually, ever since we went to her orientation she's been pretty stoked about going to school.

I helped her hang up her backpack and got her situated at her desk. The teacher had playdough for each child on their desk so she started playing with hers. I was able to get a kiss from her and that was about it. She did so great!

After leaving Ella's class, I went to my mom's room to take pictures of her with her students. And then circled back to Ella's room to take pictures of each student after all the parents had left. I'm the photographer for Ella's class this year. :)

We have Evie & Emory's orientation on Friday and they start school next week. I hope it goes as smoothly!

1 comment:

  1. We'd love to have you follow our new blog!

    www.mommyhoodmayhem.com

    ReplyDelete