Sunday, November 27, 2011

Telling the family

I broke the news to my parents this past week. They were shocked, but everyone took it rather well. It was nice to get it out in the open.
The girls are absolutely ecstatic! I guess I should say Ella & Evie are, Emory really doesn't quite get it. Ella's vote is for a boy. Evie started out wanting it to be a girl, but Ella has swayed her vote and she now wants a brother. Emory doesn't get that part either.

I'm calling tomorrow to schedule my first prenatal appointment. I'm anxious to have this pregnancy dated, so I'll have a better idea of a due date. I'm also looking forward to hearing the heartbeat and getting my first peek at this little person.

I'm feeling ok, still rather nauseous, but it's not unbearable. This week, I've acquired an aversion to the smell of french fries.
The crazy pregnancy dreams have also started. I've had some weird ones the past 2 nights. Friday night, I had twins and they looked like baby dolls. Coincidentally, they closely resemble a pair of dolls that my girls have. HA!
I'm feeling rundown & motivation-less (is that a word?). I am really hoping that will only be around another 2-3 weeks. I've got to make it through Christmas and all the sewing/shopping/baking that that entails. It makes me tired just thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment