Monday, January 9, 2012

16 (18) weeks

That's not a confusing title, now is it? HA! I thought that I would use my adjusted due date, but I also want to keep my original just in case it gets moved back. I still think the 24th is wrong.

This pregnancy has been the best diet plan yet (and another possible reason that baby is smaller?). I can't eat anything without it making my stomach hurt & then I'm running to the bathroom. I think the main culprit is dairy. :( I never realized how much I eat of it, whether it be cheese or something made with milk. I'm turning into my mother! I have a newfound respect for how much stuff she can't eat & how sick it makes her when she does eat it.
Now, hopefully this lactose intolerance will go away after delivery. But my mom has told me that it was just the start of it for her. Boo!

I've also been experiencing round ligament pain. My ligaments must really be stretching this week (OUCH!).
Sleeping hasn't been too difficult or uncomfortable yet. Although, last night was the first night in awhile that I haven't had interrupted sleep or vivid dreams. I actually felt pretty rested this morning. And my body pillow has been my best friend.

My mom and I went shopping last night and I really wish I knew what I was having. I wanted to buy something so badly at Gymboree. They have the most adorable owl line for baby girls; I'm not quite as impressed with the boy clothes. Most of the boy clothes look more suited to toddlers (ie. long sleeve shirts layered under a button up shirt, paired with khakis). I'm kinda hoping for pink now. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment