Wednesday, January 11, 2012

OH, Pinterest

I am totally addicted to Pinterest. I can spend hours on there looking at all of the neat projects, organizational stuff, tips & tricks, the list is endless.

My newest obsession is my room (and the baby's). I think I've decided on a black & white color scheme with blue accents. I really like the Tiffany blue, but I'm not sure if that's too feminine for a boy.
I have also stumbled upon the mini crib! I'm so excited that I can have an actual crib (that I can make bedding for), instead of the pack & play I was going to settle on.
So, this is going to take some creative planning to make everything work. I currently have my sewing machine & serger set up on a table in my room; I'm going to have to find another place for it. I have it all planned out in my head but it remains to be seen whether I can actually pull it off.

I've also started some 2nd trimester nesting. I keep looking at all the stuff I have in my room and I'm wanting to purge it all. I have scrapbooking supplies that I haven't touched since Ella was a baby (7 years!!!), the girls artwork, patterns & sewing stuff. It's driving me batty!

No comments:

Post a Comment