Weight: -3 lbs.
BP: good
Baby's HB: 152
After my last u/s at the imaging center, my due date has been moved back TWO WEEKS! My new due date is June 24th.
At the u/s, baby was measuring about 13 weeks; my original due date had me at 15 weeks. So, now I'm supposedly at 15 weeks. I honestly think my due date will be pushed back up though. I know that I didn't have my period that late into September. I guess this baby is just going to be smaller.
Dr. H said that the u/s showed no abnormalities and I go back in 2 weeks.
The one positive to having my due date changed is that it could help my chances of finding out the sex, especially if it's wrong.
The past 2 days, I have been really struggling with nausea. Even though my stomach was revolting yesterday morning, I made myself eat breakfast anyway. I paid for that! This morning, I had to wait until my stomach settled before I could even eat. So far, so good.
When are you going to find out the gender? I am so excited!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure since my due date has been changed. When I go back in 2 weeks, he might schedule me for my 2nd u/s at the imaging center, so it could be as early as then. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, I can't wait! 2 weeks seems like forever away, though. LOL Good luck!
ReplyDelete