Tuesday, January 17, 2012

17 (19) weeks & appointment

Weight: +1 lb.
BP: good
Fundal: Sandi measured, but she didn't tell me the number
Baby's hb: 141 bpm

Sandi has officially named this baby "Little Turkey". She spent 10 minutes trying to find the baby's heartbeat. We could hear the baby moving on the doppler, but she couldn't pick up the heart rate. She told me this baby was too big to be hiding from her. Baby was higher up than s/he has been in the past, still hanging out on my right side.
My next u/s at the imaging center is on Friday. I am so anxious! I'm trying not to get my hopes up that I will find out the gender; it has always proved disappointing in the past. And, honestly, I don't have any strong feelings one way or another. Most of my friends and family think it's a boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment