Wednesday, March 7, 2012

24 weeks

I had my doctors appointment last week. Everything is still going well.

Weight: -2 lbs.
BP: good
Fundal: I heard her say 20-something
Baby's HB: 146 bpm

I go back at the end of March and will get my lab slip for my glucose test. I had to do the 3-hour with Emory, so I won't be surprised if the same rings true for Eliza.
I'll also be starting the 3rd trimester. Whoa!

* Elz has been moving like crazy. She's still not kicking strong enough for anyone else to feel her. Daddy tried for a good while the other night.
* I really feel like I've popped. Ella & Evie got so tickled last night about how big my stomach's gotten.
* This week, I've started feeling really tired again and I'm wondering if my iron's getting low. I spent most of today on the couch dozing off/on. My pelvis has also really started to ache and I'm waddling!!!
* I haven't started taking belly shots yet. I need to add that to my to-do list.
* I am really anxious to get started on her crib bedding. I know that it's not something that she'll need when she's born, but I want to do it while I'm still wanting to sew. I'm sure I won't have much motivation once I hit the 3rd tri.

The past 2 weeks have been pretty big for Evie. She lost her first tooth last week and she turned 6 this week. I don't know what it is about losing teeth, but it seems to make the time speed up so fast. She seems like she's grown up overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment