
My first belly shot of this pregnancy. I'm feeling pretty big already and I still have 14 weeks to go.
I have been utterly exhausted this week. I've had to take a nap just about every day. I haven't been motivated to do much of anything. I thought I'd at least be able to make it to the 3rd trimester before the tiredness started.
My pelvis has really been sore this week too. I feel pretty good when I wake up in the morning, but I think all of the getting up & down starts to wear on it.
Elz is moving like crazy! The other night I had my iPod resting on my stomach and she kept kicking it off. She's definitely getting stronger and hopefully everyone will be patient enough to feel her soon.
I have always been rather indecisive, but it has gotten worse lately. I can't decide on the exact fabric combination I want to use for the crib bedding; I made her an outfit that was supposed to be her coming home outfit, but now I want to make something else; the list is endless. I'm starting to resolve myself to the fact that her bedding will probably not be done by her due date. Bummed!
I also have a list of projects a mile long, but I just don't have the means to do them right now.
Otherwise, we're all still trucking along.
No comments:
Post a Comment