
We are officially in the 3rd trimester... 12 weeks to go.
I had my doctor's appointment last week. Everything is pretty much the same.
Weight: +2 lbs.
BP: good
Fundal: ?
Baby's heart rate: 146 bpm
I was given the lab slip to have my glucose test done. I really need to do that this week; I am dreading not being able to have anything to drink for 12 hours. It used to be I just couldn't eat or drink after midnight. 12 hours with NO Dr. Pepper is going to kill me (sad, I know!).
I go back next week and then I think I start bi-weekly appointments again.
I've had a little burst of energy here lately and I've been sewing like a fiend. I've had several people contact me about sewing, so I've been working on outside orders. I've also had several pattern tests that I've done lately.
This week, I'm concentrating on Easter outfits - dresses for Evie & Emory, a skirt for Ella, and shorts & a shortall for 4 of my nephews.
I have a few projects for Eliza that I want to work on. I need to find some fabric for her diaper bag and I have a ruffled blanket & some outfits I want to work on too. I keep pinning things to make so my sewing list is growing almost daily.
I'm feeling pretty great. My hips/pelvis are still a little achy, but it has gotten better. I do miss sleeping on my stomach some nights, but I'm adapting.
Eliza is moving a lot these days! Emory was almost patient enough to feel her this morning. She still swears that I don't have a baby in my tummy and that Eliza is at the doctors. HA!
Congrats on the 3rd trimester! Time flies! :)
ReplyDelete