Thursday, April 19, 2012

30 weeks

This week's Belly shot, 30w4d

30 weeks, 4 days

I was going to do a belly comparison picture, but all of my belly shots with Evie are on my still-not-working-computer. Boo!

I had my doctor's appointment last week.
Weight: +2 pounds
BP: good
Fundal: ?
Baby's heart rate: 166 bpm

My results for the glucose test came back fine, so I don't have to do the 3-hour. YAY! My blood count was low, so I had to start taking iron. That really didn't shock me; I've had to do it with all 3 pregnancies and it really explains why I've been so exhausted.
I've re-started my biweekly appointments, so I go back next week.

The girls and I had a nice Easter (Daddy had to work). We went to church that morning where they had an egg hunt during Sunday school. After church, we came home and took pictures of everyone in their Easter clothes. When did they get so grown up?!?

Happy Easter

We had lunch and another egg hunt at my grandparents house that afternoon. We called it an early night; I think we were all in bed and asleep by 7:30.

Everything pregnancy related is going great. I'm feeling almost human now that I've started taking my iron. I'm nowhere near as tired and feel pretty good. I have been having some strong Braxton hicks contractions lately.
Eliza is still moving a ton and the girls have all been able to see/feel her move. Ella loves to put my cell phone on my tummy & watch Eliza kick it. She kicked Evie while she was sitting in my lap one evening. And Emory finally got to feel her last night when she was playing doctor; she had her play stethoscope on my tummy when Eliza decided to stretch. I love their reactions!
I have been having a little anxiety lately. I worry about being able to handle 4 children when the 3 I already have can't behave in the store. I took Emory to the doctor because I thought she might have a UTI/bladder infection; she's started having accidents and she's been potty trained for a year! All of her cultures came back clear so the pediatrician thinks it's most likely behavioral. And that makes me feel guilty and sad because most likely it's due to the baby. Then, there's just the whole financial aspect of having 4 children. It hasn't been easy with 3. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment