It's hard to believe that I'm in the single digits, week-wise. If I'm induced again, Eliza will most likely be here in 6 weeks. Wow!
I had my doctor's appointment yesterday. As usual, it was a quick, uneventful trip.
Weight: I didn't gain or lose this week
BP: good
Baby's heartbeat: 172bpm
Elz was quite active. She was moving around before Sandi even put the doppler on my stomach. I go back in 2 weeks and then I think I start weekly appointments. At 36 weeks, he'll do my repeat Group B test; at 38 weeks, he'll start doing internals. It's getting close!
There's not really anything new going on with my pregnancy. Just the usual symptoms & ailments of being 8 months pregnant. :)
The school year is coming to a close. Emory has a week left, Ella & Evie have 2. I'm looking forward to not having the morning rush and I really won't miss all of the room mom duties. I don't think I'll be volunteering for that again, at least not in Kindy/1st grade. They seem to have the most events that have to be coordinated. If I wasn't going to have a newborn, I would probably volunteer to co-room in Ella's class next year. She was feeling a little left out that I was a room mom in Evie's class, so I wouldn't be surprised if she guilts me into it. HA!
I really hope that I can find enough activities to keep them somewhat entertained this Summer. It would be wise for me to be planning all of this out now. That way when Eliza does come, I'll have it ready. I found a cute little Summer "advent" calendar that I'd like to make this year. I think I found it last year about mid-way through Summer and bookmarked it for this year. Luckily, there are some super crafty moms out there, who are more than willing to share all of their boredom busters.
No comments:
Post a Comment